It has been some time since ALL – Accor and Qantas Frequent Flyer launched a promotion where both members can earn cross rewards between each program but since it is not widely known to the public, I will go over this offer.
Earn Qantas Points With ALL – Accor Spendings & Vice Versa
Through December 31, 2022, ALL – Accor and Qantas Frequent Flyer members linking accounts together, will earn 3 Qantas Points for every AU$1 spent on an eligible stay at Accor properties in Asia Pacific, plus the ALL Reward points.
In addition, elite members of each program will earn between 1 and 2 ALL Rewards points per AU$10 spent on Qantas flights. While members will earn Qantas Points regardless of tier, when it comes to earning ALL Rewards points, requires specific conditions.
So here’s how elite members in either program will earn Rewards points:
- If you are ALL – Accor Gold, you will earn 1 Reward point per AU$1 spent on Qantas flights regardless of Qantas Frequent Flyer tier
- ALL – Accor Platinum & Diamond, you will earn 2 Reward points per AU$1 spent on Qantas flights regardless of Qantas Frequent Flyer tier
- If you are Qantas Frequent Flyer Gold, you will earn 1 Reward point per AU$1 spent on Qantas flights ONLY when you are ALL – Accor Gold members and 2 Reward points for ALL – Accor Platinum & Diamond
- Qantas Frequent Flyer Platinum & Platinum One members will learn 2 Reward points per AU$1 spent on Qantas flights regardless of ALL – Accor tier
There is an eligibility checker on the Accor website to check how many rewards you will earn.
There are some terms and conditions you need to be aware too.
- You must be a member of Qantas Frequent Flyer and ALL- Accor Live Limitless to link your accounts and earn rewards
- Reward Points and Qantas Points will be credited to the member account within 14 days of completion of the corresponding hotel stay
- Reward Points and Qantas Points will be credited to the member’s account within 14 days of completion of the corresponding flight
- Canceled stay of flight will not be eligible for earning
Also, not all hotels do not participate in ALL – Accor Live Limitless. You can check out the non-participating hotels before making your booking.
Fast Track From ALL Classic To Silver Status
Not only both ALL – Accor and Qantas Frequent Flyer members can earn points, but there is also a status-matching offer with it.
Qantas Frequent Flyer Gold members and Points Club Plus members who have linked their Qantas Frequent Flyer and ALL – Accor accounts are eligible to fast-track from ALL Classic to ALL Silver status after completing the first eligible stay.
On the other hand, Qantas Points Club Plus members who linked Qantas Frequent Flyer and ALL – Accor accounts are eligible to fast-track from ALL Classic to ALL Silver status after completing two eligible stays.
Typically, the Silver tier is reached when staying for 10 nights or 2,000 status points. (Equivalent to 800 Euros). The benefits of Silver status include a welcome drink, priority check-in and late check-out.
Convert ALL – Accor Points To Qantas Frequent Flyer Program
ALL – Accor members are able to convert ALL Reward points to Qantas Points in increments of 2,000 Reward Points to 2,000 Qantas Points. Usually, you can redeem 1,000 ALL Reward points for 20 Euros but I prefer to transfer those points to airline partners to fly.
Through December 31, 2022, Qanats Frequent Flyer members and ALL – Accor elites are able to earn cross-rewards points. Members are able to earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Accor hotels in Asia-Pacific and up to 2 Accor Reward points per AU$10 spent on Qantas flights.
Keep in mind that this offer is eligible to elite members of either program. So you have to be either ALL – Accor Gold and above tier or Qantas Frequent Flyer Platinum and above to get the benefits.