Note: Reservations must be made on/before 21 MAR 2023.
This is a amazing deal for those who would like to fly first class seats on British Airways Airbus A380s to Boeing B777 to B787s.
British Airways and Alaska Airlines/American Airlines are potentially offering great first class fares from London, United Kingdom to the US. This round-trip flight will earn you 500 British Airways Executive Club tier points that will be one step closer to the Silver status(Oneworld Sapphire equivalent) with only one round-trip flight.
The fare consists of either a direct flight with British Airways or a connection flight with either Alaska Airlines and American Airlines, depending on the arrival cities.
Here are some of the dates and routes operated:
- Travel Dates: Select Dates From October 2023 thru December 2023
- Fare Class: A,J(First,Business)
- London(LHR) – San Francisco(SFO): British Airways
- San Francisco(SFO) – Portland(PDX): Alaska Airlines
The return trip consists of American Airlines and British Airways. Here are some pricing for select US destinations:
London(LHR) – Portland(PDX) – $2,709 round-trip
London(LHR) – Denver(DEN) – $2,829 round-trip
London(LHR) – New York(JFK) – $2,881 round-trip
London(LHR) – Chicago(ORD) – $2,882 round-trip
London(LHR) – Atlanta(ATL) – $2,890 round-trip
For this booking, there are a few terms and conditions you should be aware of:
- SALES RESTRICTIONS: reservations must be made on/before 21MAR 23
- Minimum stay: until the first Sunday after arrival at the turnaround
- Maximum stay: 12 months
- Stopovers are not permitted
- Advanced reservation required: Reservations are required at least 14 days before departure
- Day/time restrictions: Outbound permitted TUE/WED/THU for each transatlantic sector; inbound permitted MON/TUE/WED for each transatlantic sector.
Earning British Airways Executive Club Tier Points
As I mentioned above, this round-trip journey will be eligible to earn 500 Tier Points. Here is the breakdown. (Double the Tier Points for the return trip)
- London(LHR) – Seattle(SEA): 210 Tier Points
- Seattle(SEA) – Portland(PDX): 40 Tier Points
Also, if you wish to credit your miles to other partner programs you can earn miles at a rate between 150% to 450% in the first class sector and 125% to 200% in US domestic sectors.