IHG One Rewards program just launched a promotion where United MileagePlus members can earn double miles.
Double United MileagePlus Miles On IHG Stays
IHG One Rewards and MileagePlus members who book a stay by April 30, 2023, and complete a stay by June 30, 2023, will have a chance to earn double miles when registering for this promotion.
IHG One member whose account’s earning preference is set to MileagePlus will generally earn 2 miles per $1 spent on a hotel stay (1 mile per $1 on Candlewood Suites and Staybridge Suites). However, during this promotion, members will be earning up to 4 miles per $1 spent.
Unfortunately, IHG One Rewards have capped the maximum miles to be earned to 15,000 miles. This means you will max out the bonus if you spend $3750 equivalent spending on a hotel stay to hit 15,000 miles.
Here are the terms and conditions for this promotion:
- The Double Miles promotion is available to individuals who are members of both the IHG One Rewards program and the United MileagePlus program
- Registrations and hotel bookings must be made by April 30, 2023
- Stays must be completed by June 30, 2023
- The maximum number of promotional bonus miles an Eligible Member can earn under this Promotion is 15,000 miles
- Bonus miles earned will take up to six weeks to be credited to the MileagePlus accounts
- The Venetian Resort Las Vegas and The Venetian Macao have a base level of 500 miles per Qualifying Stay
Through April 30, 2023, the IHG One Rewards program is offering double miles to United’s MileagePlus members who set the earning preference as MileagePlus.
With this offer, IHG One members who are both MileagePlus members will be able to earn up to 4 miles per $1 spent on hotel stays through June 30, 2023. However, there is a maximum limit of 15,000 miles that can be earned.