Celebrating Qatar Airways’ seventh Skytrax ‘Airline of the Year 2022’ award, the airline has launched a raffle for those who book a flight through the Qatar Airways website.
Win Prizes By Entering The Qatar Airways Raffle
Through Tuesday, November 29, 2022, Qatar Airways is celebrating its seventh Skytrax award by offering a prize for 98 bookings made via the Qatar Airways website, mobile website, or mobile app.
This is a first come first entered raffle with lucrative prizes such as:
- One return economy class ticket each to any destination on the Qatar Airways network
- 7,000 Avios
- One tier upgrade (Burgundy & Silver ONLY) to the next membership tier in the Qatar Airways Privilege Club
- Seven Qatar Duty Free vouchers, each worth QAR100
Remember only 98 lucky winners will receive one of the above prizes.
This raffle has eligibility restrictions that are as below:
- ELIGIBILITY: The Offer is open to Qatar Airways passengers who are:
- citizens and legal residents of the State of Qatar; and
- who are Qatar Airways Privilege Club Main Members with Qatar stated as his/her country of residence in the Privilege Club membership account; and
- who are at least 18 years old as of 14 November 2022; and
- customers who have purchased a ticket via Qatar Airways’ official website (www.qatarairways.com), mobile website or mobile app on 23 November 2022 from 08:00 (GMT+3) until 29 November 2022 23:59 (GMT+3) (“Offer Date”) to travel between 23 November 2022 with a return flight latest by 31 March 2023.
- Employees, officers, directors and agents of Qatar Airways, its subsidiaries, and each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and their household members are not eligible to participate in the Offer.
- A Participant will not be eligible if the Qatar Airways flight booking is canceled or refunded after the Offer Date.
- The person making the booking on Qatar Airways’ official website agrees that he or she is over the age of legal majority and possesses the legal capacity to accept this Offer.
- Each booking will be considered as one (1) entry in the Offer (“Entry”).
The winner of each prize will be announced on December 11, 2022.
It’s A Great Raffle But With Limitations
This is a great prize for celebrating the world’s best airline but other than Avios and tier upgrade prizing, the free ticket prize comes with a limitation. Of course, it is great to get a free round-trip ticket without any blackout dates but the journey must start from Doha, Qatar.
This means except for those who reside in Qatar and do not work with Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries, can travel with more comfort while Privilege Club members residing outside Doha would need to book a flight to Qatar and start their journey again.
If you would want to check out more conditions, you can check out here.
Until tomorrow, Qatar Airways is celebrating its seventh Skytrax ‘Airline of the year’ with raffles that come with prizes from free round-trip tickets to Duty free vouchers. Only 98 members who book flights through Qatar Airways will be chosen as winners so if you have upcoming flights, you should book fast for a chance to get into the raffle.