Note: This is a very time-sensitive deal and tickets must be issued on/before March 9, 2023.
With the launch of Jetblue flights to Paris starting June 29, 2023, the airline is offering an introductory offer on Mint suites for US-originating travelers as low as $1,895.
Furthermore, fares originating from Paris can enjoy special introductory roundtrip fares starting as low as €1,053.
Here are some of the dates and routes operated:
- Travel Dates: Select Dates From September 2023 thru December 2023
- Fare: Mint Fare (Business)
With only 12 Mint Suites available on JetBlue’s A321LR, tickets are selling fast, and here are some of the months with the introductory fares.
Since Google Flights does not show the fare calendar of JetBlue fares, you would need to access JetBlue’s website to check the dates and prices.
New York(JFK) – Paris(CDG) – $1,895 round-trip:
- September 2023 ~ October 2023
- October 2023 ~ November 2023
- November 2023 ~ December 2023
Paris(CDG) – New York(JFK) – €1,053 or ~$1,110 round-trip
To book the flights from Paris to New York, JetBlue’s webpage currently does not published the fare therefore you will need to visit third party online travel agency websites such as Skyscanner.net to book the flight.
Make sure that you set the current location as France or EU to benefit this fare.
For this booking, there are a few terms and conditions you should be aware of:
- SALES RESTRICTIONS: TICKETS MUST BE ISSUED ON/BEFORE 09MAR23
- For all fares: You may cancel your booking within 24 hours for a full refund, as long as the departure is at least 7 days away from the date you booked it
- SEASONALITY: NO SEASONAL TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS APPLY
- ADVANCE RESERVATIONS/TICKETING: CONFIRMED RESERVATIONS FOR ALL SECTORS ARE REQUIRED AT LEAST 21 DAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE
- MINIMUM STAY: TRAVEL FROM INBOUND TRANSATLANTIC SECTOR MUST COMMENCE NO EARLIER THAN THE FIRST SUN AFTER DEPARTURE OF THE OUTBOUND TRANSATLANTIC SECTOR
- MAXIMUM STAY: TRAVEL FROM LAST STOPOVER MUST BE COMPLETED NO LATER THAN 12 MONTHS AFTER DEPARTURE FROM FARE ORIGIN
- Stopovers are not permitted
The JetBlue Experience On Airbus A321LR
JetBlue currently operates transatlantic routes with the Airbus A321LR, the long-range version of the A321. It has seven on its fleet right now with an additional seven in order.
The A321LR features 24 amazing Mint suites including two Mint Studios on the first row.
Earning JetBlue TrueBlue Points
JetBlue only has its own frequent flyer program called TrueBlue. And for every $1 spent on JetBlue flights members will receive 3 points and bonus 3 points when booking online.
The program also has a tier system called “Tiles” where earning a certain number of tiles will entitle you to Mosaic Status and perks.