A newly renovated KLM lounge at Houston’s George Bush Intercontinental Airport this week with upgraded interiors.
KLM Crown Lounge Houston Airport
Currently, KLM only has four of its own lounges around the world, this includes:
- Two in Amsterdam Schipol Airport
- One in Toronto Pearson Airport
- One in Houston Airport
The Crown Lounge at Houston Airport opened a few years ago and was showing signs of aging. Recently, the lounge has undergone renovation and is once again open to passengers.
The new renovation includes new interior design – from new flooring to furniture to new restrooms. In addition, KLM has added a display panel with various Delft Blue houses.
The newly opened lounge is located at Terminal D, near Gate D16, and opens from 6 AM to 9 PM. It can accommodate around 100 passengers and is 3,962 sqft (340 m2) in size.
This lounge offers:
- Multiple seating areas ideal for dining, relaxation, and work
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Hot and cold buffet with dining offers adapted to the time of day
- Self-service bar featuring a wide array of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- International press in five languages
- Convenient luggage storage and closet space
- Check-in facilities for customers connecting to a KLM or Air France flight departing Houston
KLM Crown Lounge Access Policy
KLM lounges are eligible for the following passengers:
- Business Class passenger, Flying Blue Platinum and Gold member or SkyTeam Elite Plus members
- Business Class passengers or SkyTeam Elite Plus members traveling on SkyTeam carriers on the same day
- Priority Pass holders (Keep in mind that during peak hours you may not be allowed to access due to overcrowding)
You can also pay to enter the lounge by paying either with a credit card or with your Flying Blue miles:
- $35 – $50
- 3,500 – 9,000 miles
KLM has just opened its renovated Crown lounge at Houston Airport this week. Though it is a small lounge, there are huge improvements compared to the old days with upgraded interiors and new bathrooms.